Insert Magical Post Title Here

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 0 comments
Hello all who are reading this post, whether you are from the year 2013 or 2023. (Tell me if i'm famous yet)
This blog was made as an outlet for my opinions of the wonderful family friendly games, Wizard101 and Pirate101, both beautifully organized by the talented people over at Kingsisle.


Now then, you maybe wondering "HEY! Why are you making an entire website if all you're going to do is speak your mind?". Well, kind folk, I am a man of many words, and that is what blogging is about after all. I do speak...A lot. This blog is so you can share you're opinions with me without feeling restricted...unless you're a Minotaur, you are definitely restricted.

Watch out, ole' Theseus

We are going to cut this blog post short, but make sure to expect several posts about me, the games, my show that I host on the Wizard101Central and Pirate101Central Sites, and many more great things!



For many more posts, folks, see you guys later!
~IonProductionz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 IonProductionz: The Blog | TNB